INmusic Festival is Croatia’s biggest open-air festival, and is held in the country’s capital Zagreb.
Inviting a selection of international rock and indie artists that have included Kasabian, Florence and the Machine, PJ Harvey and Jake Bugg to the banks of Lake Jarun, the festival has established itself as one of the best on the continent, thanks to its on-point lineups and inclusive vibe.
Delicately balancing the historical architecture that Croatia has become loved for, with the tranquility of the Lake District and its dense forests and blue waters, INmusic’s setting has to be one of the country’s best surprises.
Northern Exposure has been given this fantastic prize from INMusic Festival and EUfest to offer you the chance to play the festival on the main stage at 6pm. We’ve also teamed up with Musicians Against Homelessness to help raise awareness.
All terms and conditions to apply are below, no strings, what you see is what you get if you win!
COMPETITION ENTRY AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applications for “Northern Exposure Presents All About The Music” 2018 are open from 1st November until midnight of 30th November 2017.
- All entries will be listened to by a special jury, including members of the festival organisation team and competition organisers.
- The top 5 entrants, as selected by the jury, will play at the live final in Sheffield on 10th February 2018.
- The winner will be decided on the night by a panel of judges.
- The winner will play on the Main Stage at INmusic Festival #13 – which takes place in June 2018 in Zagreb, Croatia – in accordance with festival programme guidelines.
- All interested performers can apply by emailing an mp3 of ONE track to email@example.com
- Applications may also include: a short band biography (500 characters maximum), one high-res band photo, and contact details (name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 minutes of their own music material, and to be able to perform the said material live.
- Competition is open to all UK-based unsigned bands and solo artists.
- Entrants must be UK citizens older than 18 years.
- The winner of the competition hereby agrees to have their concert performance recorded on-site and consents to the unlimited reproduction of the recorded material for the purpose of the promotion of the festival promotion, without time or space restrictions.
- The festival reserves the right, at the festival programming team’s full discretion of choice, to request usage of a particular music material for promotional purposes and use in the festival promo materials without time or space restrictions or financial compensation.
- Winner of the competition will not seek any financial compensation for reproduction of recorded audio and visual materials used for the purpose of INmusic festival promotion, without time or space restrictions.
- Winners will perform at INmusic festival at the time and date determined by the festival production.
- Winners will get accreditation passes which will enable them entrance to whole three days of the festival.
- Number of accreditation passes is limited to the number of performing band members and it cannot be modified.
- INmusic festival will cover return basic air fare ticket costs for a maximum of five performing band members on a flight chosen by the INmusic festival production from London to Zagreb. Extra baggage/freight/customs or related costs are not covered by the Festival.