Mollie has an impressive musical career to date, working on various musical projects and as a backing singer with numerous artists including Oasis and her stepfather Joe Brown. She is an incredibly hardworking artist and her track record is testament to that. Here are a few of her significant moments :
- In 2001, Mollie sang backing vocals at the London Astoria Memorial Concert for her father, Steve Marriott, where she performed alongside Paul Weller, Zak Starkey and Deborah Bonham;
- In 2004, Mollie performed at the Ronnie Lane’s Memorial Concert at the Royal Albert Hall alongside Dean Rees, Steve Ellis and Ronnie Wood;
- In 2015, Mollie shared the stage with The Who, Mick Huckall and Jeff Beck and sang backing vocals at The Faces Reunion Concert;
- In 2016, Mollie sang alongside with Robert Plant, Van Morrison, Mark Knopfler and Imelda May to celebrate Bill Wyman’s 80th Birthday.
Mollie Marriott combines classic rock and contemporary rock effortlessly, refusing to be defined by genre yet wearing her influences on her sleeve. She embodies the classic look of Stevie Nicks, the grit of Sheryl Crow, the cynicism of Alanis Morissette and the soul of Bonnie Raitt whilst remarkably giving us something fresh. Her music is steeped in dirty guitars and complemented with her gravelly, bluesy vocal.
Mollie is the real deal”
– Ronnie Wood, The Rolling Stones
and rising blues rockers Bad Touch are inviting her onto their tours.
The future is bright for Mollie Marriot.” – Get Ready To Rock
– Dotun Adebayo – BBC Radio 5 Live
and can rock with the best.” – Graffiti Punctuated
Mollie Marriott embarks on tour with Bad Touch in November 2017: